- May 2015 Progress Update
– Habitat Restoration and Channel Restoration designs have progressed over the winter. Habitat designs are at 100% completion.
– Dewatering of the reservoir began in late April and continues through the month of May and into June.
– Fish and frog biologists are working around the clock to catch fish and frogs as the water level drops.
– Equipment mobilizations will begin toward the end of May and continue through June and July.
– Site access and clean up activities continue through the month as the water level drops and exposes more of the site.